What is GMB?
Did you know you can get your business on Google for free with Google My Business? GMB is a free tool that lets you manage how your business appears on Google Search and Maps. That includes adding your business name, location, and hours; monitoring and replying to customer reviews; adding photos; learning where and how people are searching for you, and more. It is therefore particularly helpful If you’re just getting started with local SEO.
To learn how to create your Google My Business account, verify your business, and make its listing as strong as possible, read on.
On the right you can see our GMB listing.
- show on Google with or without website
- essential for good SEO
- 100% free brings tons of value
You will be redirected to complete our contact form and we will contact you to ask for all the details.
Set Up - Step by Step
Step 1: Log into the Google Account you want associated with your business (or create a Google Account if you don’t already have one).
Step 2: Go to google.com/businessand select “Start now” in the top right-hand corner.
Step 3: Enter your business name.
Step 4: Enter your business address
Step 5: If you go to your customers’ locations, rather than having them come to you, check the box “I deliver goods and services to my customers.” And if you work out of your house or another address you don’t want publicly shown, Check “Hide my address (it’s not a store) Only show region.” Finally, select your Delivery area.
Step 6: Choose your business category. Try to choose the most accurate category possible — you’re essentially telling Google which type of customers should see your business listing.
Step 7: Add your business phone number or website.
Step 8: Choose a verification option. If you’re not ready to verify your business yet, click “Try a different method” → “Later.”
Step 9: Verify your listing
How To Verify?
There are several ways to verify your GMB listing:
- By postcard (probably the most straight forward method but Google will send the post card with the code to the address of your business, so this may be unsuitable if you are using a PO box and can’t open the post regularly. The code expires after some time and if not used in time you will have to request a new post card).
- By phone (only available to some businesses)
- By email (only available to some businesses)
- Instant verification
- Bulk verification