Why it Matters?
Become keyword rich.
Keywords are ideas and topics that define what your content is about. As a website owner and content creator, you want the keywords on your page to be relevant to what people are searching for so they have a better chance of finding your content among the results.
Google will look for keywords in your text to identify when it should show your website in search results. The more relevant your keywords and content the more likely your website will show at the top.
Completing keyword research will give you a good idea about the language and keywords your competitors are using. Including these or similar keywords is a good place to start.
Keywords are helpful but on their own they are not enough to ensure you show at the top of Google. If this is your goal you should contact a professional SEO (search engine optimisation) company for help and direction.
Writing for Web
- Use the words your users use. Avoid jargon.
- Use clear headlines and subheads.
- Use bullets and numbered lists.
- Write minimum 350 words for each page.
- Include Call to Action.
LET US WRITE IT
Our experienced team of copywriters will write sales copy full of keywords and aimed at your target audience.
What is the Inverted Pyramid?
- By starting with your conclusion, the first few sentences on your web page will contain most of your relevant keywords, boosting your SEO.
- Readers can stop reading at any point and still come away with the main point of your article.
- Readers can quickly assess whether they want to read your entire article.
By front-loading each paragraph, you allow your readers to skim through the first sentences of every paragraph to get a quick overview of your entire article.
What is a Call to Action?
List features but highlight the benefits.
Think about the features of your product or service. Everybody likes to know what they are paying for. But instead of focusing on a list of things you do it is better to explain how clients benefit from getting them done. For example:
Features of Personal Training course:
– Exercise Programme
– Workout Videos
– 1 Live ZOOM sessions/week
With benefits highlighted:
– Save time and achieve your fitness goals with my Exercise Programme
– Get easy access to videos and watch on the go
– Stay on track with weekly catch up sessions with me.
When writing for a web page it helps to think of the paragraphs as sections of content. These should be kept similar in length to make it easier to use in your design.
You can start by writing no less than 350 words of text per page.
Remember to include the keywords.
Think of images and graphics which would complement the text and convey your message visually.
If you need help with copywriting or would like us to do it for you call now: + 44 (0)7513 633 470