Need more website visitors?
Don’t worry you are not the only person who does. This probably means you need SEO (Search Engine Optimization). It’s the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results (such as Google).
- Research keywords your competitors are using
- Write SEO-friendly copy (read this article to learn how: Writing for Web Crash Course)
- Pick the best domain (read this article to learn how: 5 Start-Up Mistakes & How to Avoid Them)
- Use keyword rich-text
- Ensure the website is mobile-ready
- Ensure it loads quickly
- Add keywords to back-end
- Add inbound and outbound links
- Add alt tags to your images
- Create a page for each service with its own keywords
- Set up Google Analytics so you can monitor your website visitors
- Add your business profile to local directories
- Create GMB
Our on-going SEO plans:
Paid for advertisement.
- How popular is the keyword
- What time of the day was the advert clicked
Clicks and Customers.
Content is King.
Keeping your website updated and publishing relevant, quality content is the best strategy for attracting website visitors. This could include industry-related articles and posts, tips and advice, free guides, charts and templates, frequently asked questions and many more. Good content adds credibility and you can share it on social media platforms easily.
Google My Business
Why is it worth it?
- Free to set up.
- Helps rank in Google.
Implement Schema Microdata?
- Establish your strategy first.
- Title your images properly.
- Use keywords and SEO tools.
LET US HELP
Our experienced team will help you set your on-page SEO or refer to SEO expert for ongoing services.