Positive Answer Cards
Positive Answer Cards
PRIMROSE HILL TAROT – Online Tarot Reading Website
- Automated sale of online readings with payments going directly to company PayPal account.
- Established easy to use Instagram templates to help generating interest on social media.
- Designed bespoke icons and collated product descriptions.
Joinery / Carpentry / Trade Websites
LONDON PRESTIGE – Bespoke Carpentry Website
The company often works with Designers and young families who are looking to maximise and reinvent their space by installing bespoke cabinets, staircases, and providing other carpentry services.
- Gave company new look, to win over high-end clients.
- Created landing page specifically for interior design companies to secure return business.
- Gave users clear call to action to generate new leads and enquiries.
NCK JOINERY – Bespoke Wardrobe & Cabinet Makers Website
NCK Joinery specialise in design and installation of bespoke storage solutions and other made to measure furniture and panelling nationwide.
- Added credibility and helped SEO with keyword-rich copy.
- Improved company image with beautifully designed website.
- Helped NCK Joinery rank well in Google by adding keywords and image tags.
DECCORI – Interior Design website
Deccori offer a highly personalised design service with particular focus on creating bespoke and considered interiors that reflect client’s hopes and dreams.
- Showcased portfolio of completed interior design projects.
- Gave company the option to start small and grow big, with easy to upgrade WordPress site.
- Worked with the company Director on marketing strategies to increase traffic to the website.
Self Employed & Small Companies Websites
ANNA De – Healthcare Policy Consultancy
Anna is a London based multinational policy-led healthcare communications and strategies expert.
- Designed Anna’s logo, delivered a website and branded documents to help secure international projects in the Health Care sector.
- Established account to enable Anna creating branded graphics herself in matter of minutes.
- Guided Anna in analyzing traffic to establish performance of blog stories, also optimised for sharing on her Linkedin and Facebook accounts.
THE SWEET SPOT/Stacy Willoughby – Financial Advisor Blog
As Stacy said herself: “I am a recovering financial advisor. I can’t help but speak to those sticky financial issues.
- Designed the logo to reflect 4 main topics of the blog
- Established engaging and easy to manage and administer blog.
- Delivered remote training on how to edit sections of the website and provided video guides to make the learning easier.